1. What does the world need less of?
2. If any of your memories could be made into a short film, which one would you choose?
3. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted someone to ask you about?
4. You are being told that you will become famous tomorrow, but not what for. What is the most realistic reason you can come up with?
5. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but worried about people judging you for it?
6. If you found out that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you want on your tombstone?
7. What’s a story of a time something went wrong but turned out for the best?
8. What do you want more than anything else in life?
9. What advice from a close family member as stuck with you the most?
10. Do you believe people are mostly good or mostly bad?
11. What motivates you to get up every morning?
12. Are you religious or spiritual? Why or why not?
13. Can art be objectively good or bad?
14. What is your view of conflict?
15. If someone were to spend an extended amount of time with you, what three things would they learn?
16. If you were paid $250k to write a book, what would it be about?
17. What’s always been a mystery to you?
18. What combination of interests makes you unique?
19. What are your irrational fears?
20. What’s a common misconception people have about you?
21. What’s the best way to get through a bout of depression?
22. What is something someone did that forever changed your way of thinking?
23. What would you say to your 22 year old self?
24. What’s the saddest feeling in the world? What’s the happiest feeling?
25. You find two books. One contains all the secrets of the universe, and the other contains $1 trillion. Which do you choose?
26. If you were responsible for designing the afterlife, what would you make it to be like?
27. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
28. What are the three “nevers” of your life?
29. What’s more important, safety or freedom?
30. What do you fear about getting older? What do you not fear about getting older?
31. Would you rather be able to implant thoughts or feelings inside people?
32. What is the single most liberating thought you’ve ever had?
33. If you could be guaranteed that you would be the best at anything in the world, with zero chance of failure, what would you do?
34. Is technology making us smarter or lazier?
35. What are three key elements in every successful relationship?
36. What is your definition of greatness?
37. You can send a five-word message that will be delivered to every cellphone in your country anonymously. What message do you send?
38. If you could snap your finger and one world problem would disappear, which one would you choose?
39. What is more important, love or truth?
40. If you woke up one day and the entire world was removed of all selfishness, where would you notice it first?
41. Do you think there is a link between insanity and creativity?
42. When was the last time you completely lost yourself in something?
43. Are you more aware of other people’s strengths or weaknesses?
44. What three qualities makes someone your friend?
45. What are two things that always give you peace of mind?
46. What is one thing you are deeply proud of in your life?
47. People are generally healthy in only two out of three areas: emotionally, physically, and mentally. Which two are you?
48. What are your two most opposite personality traits?
49. If you’re in an escape room, how does your mind work?
50. What book changed your life?