A Pisces and Taurus relationship is an incredibly compatible love match, and if you believe in soulmates (in both a friendship and in a relationship) believe it to be this water and earth sign. Let’s dive into their personalities and see how a Taurus Pisces relationship can work:
Pisces and Taurus Compatibility
The Pisces Zodiac
- Pisces is ruled by the planet Neptune, the god of the sea, and the ruler of deep emotions. Pisces is also believed to be ruled by Jupiter, the planet of intuition and philosophy.
- The Pisces symbol is two fish swimming in unison. This symbol comes from the Greek mythology story of a fish who saved the goddess and god of love, Aphrodite and Eros, from a sea monster.
- As a water sign, this zodiac is empathetic and compassionate and they tend to lead with their heart rather than their head. If their lover needs a shoulder to cry on, a Pisces will be there and cry with them.
- As a mutable sign, a Piscean is a people-pleaser and will often adjust their feelings to fit the needs of whoever they’re surrounded by.
- Pisces personality traits:
- Generous, selfless
- Intuitive, empathetic
- Aren’t afraid to dream big but might be afraid to follow through on those dreams
- A Pisces lover will lead with their heart over their head.
- Pisces man personality traits:
- The Pisces man lives to please others and will prioritize your happiness over their own. He loves to laugh and will do anything to make you laugh!
- Bottles up his emotions and battles them internally
- He wants to be helpful and save the day
- Pisces woman personality traits:
- She is very kind, compassionate, and quite romantic.
- She loves to laugh and won’t want a partner who takes themselves too seriously
- The Pisces woman is often perceived as naive or vulnerable because she’s very trusting of others. If you break her trust, she’ll hold a grudge against you.
Pisces listen to their hearts over their heads. They allow their instincts to act as a guide. Because of this, they are impulsive and don’t always think through their actions. They have a tendency to fall hard, fall fast, and fall often. Unfortunately, sometimes they will get involved with the wrong people because they see the best in others. They are kind, compassionate, and understanding of small mistakes. However, if someone crosses a line, they will hold a lifelong grudge. Their attitude will do a complete 180 and shift from sweet to sour.
Although Pisces might get their hearts broken multiple times before finding the one, they aren’t interested in casual relationships. They are romantics. They want to settle down, so they need a partner who is willing to put a lot of effort into their relationship. They want to be swept off their feet. They don’t want to be the one who does all the work while their partner sits around and does nothing. They are givers – but they want something in return, too.
The Taurus Zodiac
- Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love and beauty. This sun sign is very nurturing and patient, especially in relationships.
- The Taurus zodiac sign is represented by a bull, the epitome of stubbornness, determination, and strength.
- As a fixed sign, a Taurus is nurturing, stable, and patient. They like to wait for things to bloom naturally.
- As an earth sign, a Taurean is stable and hardworking. They like to stick to a routine.
- Personality traits of the Taurus star sign:
- Patient, understanding
- Stubborn, determined, committed
- Generous, nurturing, kind
- Easy-going but don’t like to be pushed out of their comfort zone. They’re terrified of change!
- Taurus man personality:
- Strong, yet tender
- Loyal and will expect loyalty in return
- Will show his emotional side when he trusts someone
- He won’t really be spontaneous or sexually adventurous. He likes routine and will feel comfortable when or if you develop a routine with them.
- Taurus woman personality:
- Patient and okay with a slower, naturally unfolding relationship.
- She is more in tune with her Venus ruling than a Taurus man is: she’s sensual and will want to be seduced in the bedroom!
- A Taurean woman appreciates the finer things in life and will often be perceived as materialistic.
Taurus are terrified of change. They don’t like to deviate from their routine. That is why it takes a while for them to grow comfortable with the idea of dating someone. They don’t want to jump straight from strangers to lovers. They want to form a friendship first. They want to get to know the other person so they can seamlessly transition into a committed relationship. Moving too fast scares them. If they feel pressured to settle down immediately, then they are going to resist.
Although it can take them a while to make a commitment, once they are officially dating someone, they are loyal. They can even verge on possessive. Their partner is their best friend, so they don’t want to share. They want to have their partner all to themselves. Unfortunately, they tend to develop co-dependent relationships, so they do not handle breakups well. If they get dumped, they feel like the world is over because everything starts to change.
Pisces and Taurus: Friendship Compatibility
- There’s a strong karmic connection between Pisces and Taurus and it might even feel like they’re soulmates.
- Pisces loves Taurus’ down-to-earth energy and humor and Taurus loves Pisces’ compassionate and creative personality.
- They are very understanding of each other and their weaknesses.
- This is a harmonious friendship based on mutual interests and respect.
These two signs are a match made in heaven because they both value strong emotional connections with others. Once they grow attached to someone, they find it hard to leave that person behind. If there is a bump in the road, their first instinct won’t be to leave. It will be to make amends, come to a compromise, and strengthen the relationship. No matter how much they struggle, these two signs won’t want to give each other up. They will want to stay together forever.
Luckily, these signs share the same interests and values, so there won’t be many occasions where they disagree. However, a Pisces might get frustrated with how closely a Taurus sticks to their routine. Pisces don’t mind spending most of their time at home, but they like to switch things up every once in a while. They don’t want to feel confined, so they will try their hardest to break a Taurus out of their comfort zone — but Taurus are known to be stubborn.
Pisces and Taurus: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Both signs are all about pleasure, so the sexual relationship between Pisces and Taurus will be very strong.
- With sensitive Pisces and the ruling of deep emotions and sensual Taurus and the ruling from the planet of love, this will be a very compatible pair in love and in the bedroom.
- This romantic relationship will have emotional stability and nonverbal communication and understanding. The Pisces partner will have no problem opening up to Taurus, because they see them as stable and comforting, and the Taurus partner will be lifted up by Pisces’ emotional side and inspire them to soften up.
- The only major obstacle they might face is what to do with their time together. Mutable Pisces will want to switch up locations often (dinner to a movie to a walk in the park) while fixed Taurus will be fine staying in one place, especially if it’s beautiful and comfortable.
These signs don’t have to speak in order to understand each other. They will be able to read each other’s body language. However, during the times when they are upset with each other, they won’t hesitate to talk through their problems. They will find it incredibly easy to communicate. They will both feel like they can be honest without worrying about being judged or starting an argument. They know they can talk to each other about absolutely anything.
Since both of these signs are sensitive, they prefer sex to feel meaningful. They aren’t interested in one-night stands. They want to sleep with someone who is going to cuddle with them overnight and wake up next to them in the morning. Pisces and Taurus are perfect for each other because they are going to make each other feel beautiful in the bedroom. Every kiss between them is going to feel like it means something and every touch will feel special, too.
Zodiac Compatibility With A Pisces or Taurus
If you’re a Pisces, you’ll find that you’re quite compatible with water sign Scorpio or earth sign Virgo. Virgo is the opposite sign of Pisces on the zodiac wheel and as they always say, opposites attract! Although they complement each other through communication, emotions, and sex, there will be some trust issues. Pisces and Scorpio is another great pair because they will see the relationship as a fairytale romance. They might also face trust issues but as long as there’s communication and good sex (and there will be!), this is a good pair.
If you’re a Pisces, you will have a really hard time getting along with a fire sign, like Leo and Aries. Pisces and Aries will have trouble connecting on an emotional and physical level and won’t be able to trust or open up to one another. Pisces and Leo are both very good at intimacy, but not with each other; Leo is very open and direct and Pisces won’t be able to bring out the sensual side when they feel insecure and stressed.
If you’re a Taurus, you’ll find that a relationship with a fellow earth sign, Capricorn or Virgo, will be very compatible. Once Capricorn and Taurus open up and get comfortable with one another (which won’t take long), they’ll have no problem in the bedroom or in the relationship. There’s a strong understanding of honesty and trust, and they communicate well. A Virgo lover will be quite reserved until they feel comfortable opening up and Taurus will be the peace of mind they need. Virgo can give them intellectual views and Taurus will teach them about love and sexuality.
If you’re a Taurus, expect that you’ll have poor relationships with an air sign, like Aquarius, or Libra. Although Taurus and Libra are both ruled by Venus and there’s a chance they’ll be attracted to one another, they’ll have trouble understanding what each other wants in sex and in love and they’ll both struggle to talk about it. Taurus and Aquarius won’t be attracted to each other at all: Taurus is tender and possessive and Aquarius is distant and independent. They won’t communicate well and will feel as if they’re from two different worlds.
Pisces need a vulnerable, open-minded partner who isn’t afraid to communicate with them. They cannot stand the idea of not knowing what their partner is thinking. That is why they need to stay away from fire signs who are uncomfortable talking about their emotions and showing affection. A Pisces wants to be spoiled. They want to feel special. They don’t want to feel like they’re a bother when they tear up or want to talk about their feelings. They need a partner who encourages them to act sentimental.
Meanwhile, a Taurus will work best with another earth sign who is reliable, mature, and responsible. A Taurus doesn’t want to be kept guessing. They don’t want to date someone who comes home at random hours and changes plans at the last second. They are more comfortable with a set routine, so they can’t be with someone too spontaneous. They want to know what they’re getting. They don’t want someone wild and unpredictable.
Pisces and Taurus: Relationship Compatibility with a Pisces or Taurus
Pisces man + Taurus woman:
- The relationship between these two is highly compatible and it will bloom naturally.
- Although the Pisces man is a dreamer and the Taurus woman is practical, they make great friends and even better lovers.
Taurus man + Pisces woman:
- The dreamer Pisces and grounded Taurus might struggle seeing eye to eye about the relationship and their shared activities.
- Once they talk things through and find trust in each other, it will turn out great. Slow and steady win the race!
Pisces compatibility with a Pisces:
No matter if it’s a Pisces woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Pisces-Pisces relationship will be fairly compatible. They might struggle with intimacy and trust at first, but once they get comfortable and use emotions to their advantage, it can be magical and even a fairytale kind of love.
Taurus compatibility with a Taurus:
No matter if it’s a Taurus woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Taurus-Taurus relationship will be incredibly strong and something to cherish. With their sensual nature, they can make for a great pair in the bedroom. Although communication might lack from time to time, they’re on the same page in terms of values and emotions.
Two Pisces will make a strong, compatible couple because they are selfless. They will care more about each other’s happiness than their own happiness. That means they are going to put as much effort into the relationship as possible. They are constantly going to be surprising each other with cute presents, homemade meals, and sweet gestures. Their relationship is going to stay strong because they are always going to repay the kindness shown to them.
Meanwhile, a relationship between two Taurus is going to be stable and consistent. They will spend most of their dates going to the same restaurants and visiting the same towns because they are both set in their routine. They won’t want to try anything new – but that will work for both of them. They are comfortable living life the same way as always. As long as they put effort into communicating and don’t allow their resentments to build up over time, then their relationship should stay strong.