What happens when you take a fire sign and an earth sign? An interesting and pretty incompatible pair, that’s what. Although there is mutable energy between Virgo and Sagittarius, it will be very hard for them to connect and form a strong friendship or relationship.
Virgo and Sagittarius Compatibility
The Virgo Zodiac
- Virgo‘s ruling planet is Mars, the planet of wisdom and communication.
- The symbol for the Virgo zodiac sign is a virgin or a woman. In astrology, she represents fertility and wisdom.
- As an earth sign, a Virgo is intellectual, efficient, and practical. She can appear down-to-earth sometimes too.
- As a mutable sign, a Virgo can tailor themselves to different situations in life as long as they can analyze the situation first and organize their thoughts.
- Virgo personality traits:
- Good communicators
- Patient, dependable, organized hard-workers
- Judgemental and bossy perfectionists
- Would rather sit back and observe but can be social butterflies if need be
- This astrology sign tends to worry and overthink and be overly critical of everything, especially their relationships.
- Virgo man personality traits:
- Will overanalyze everything
- Very organized and hard-working
- He will be ready to settle down if his lover is loyal and willing to settle down too.
- In love, he doesn’t want to feel smothered.
- Virgo woman personality traits:
- Bossy and judgemental
- Practical and realistic and cautious in love
- A woman who over-analyzes and is overly-critical of everything.
- In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon, rising, and venus placements of their zodiac chart. Your moon represents your inner self, your rising is how people see you when they first meet you, and Venus represents love and beauty.
- If your moon sign is in Virgo, you’re passionate about and invested in people and things, but you’ll want to analyze them first to make sure they’re worth it.
- If your Venus sign is in Virgo, you are devoted and nurturing in love. You also might be more inclined to nitpick things about your relationship or your partner because that’s just your way of showing you care and want the best.
- If your rising sign is in Virgo, you are an organized perfectionist and tend to criticize and doubt every move you make.
Virgos are critical. They need a partner with thick skin who is going to be able to handle their orders, their complaints, and their nagging. They cannot be with someone overly sensitive who is going to get upset whenever they state their opinion. Virgos need a partner who understands they aren’t trying to do any harm by pointing out the things they see that are wrong. They simply want to make their loved ones’ lives easier and are helping in the only way they know how.
Virgos are worriers. When they care deeply about someone, they are going to put effort into taking care of that person. Sometimes, this can come out in the form of compliments, and sometimes this can come out in the form of complaints. Either way, they are simply trying to help. Virgos are givers. They are fixers. They are nurturers. When they see a problem, they cannot rest until it is solved.
The Sagittarius Zodiac
- Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter, the ruler of luck, fortune, philosophy, and truth.
- The symbol for the Sagittarius sun sign is a bow and arrow, or, an archer.
- As a fire sign, a Sagittarian is honest, has an enthusiasm for life and an intense personality, and will do anything to achieve their goals.
- As a mutable sign, they are adaptable and flexible, but also careless and inconsistent.
- Personality traits of a Sagittarius:
- Intense and energetic
- Adventurous and unafraid to take a risk
- Will rebel under authority
- Hates routine and would prefer if life was unpredictable
- Huge egos and overly confident
- Very honest and has no filter
- Sagittarius man personality traits
- Cocky and likes attention and for people to feed his ego
- Enjoys his freedom and will be less likely to settle down in a relationship
- Sagittarius woman personality traits
- Wild and independent
- Will speak her mind, even if her words could hurt someone
- Won’t be easy for her to fall in love
- She wants to be in an exciting and spontaneous relationship
- In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon, rising, and Venus placements of their zodiac chart. Your moon represents your inner self, your rising is how people see you when they first meet you, and Venus represents love and beauty.
- If your moon sign is in Sagittarius, you have a deep sense of wonder and will always be learning and trying new things. You trust yourself more than you trust others, and this might come across as cocky, selfish, and cold.
- If your Venus sign is in Sagittarius, you are a big flirt and are afraid of settling down in a relationship. Love should be exciting and adventurous and impulsive more than committed and claustrophobic.
- If your rising sign is in Sagittarius, you are the life of the party and you love meeting new people because the more friends you have, the more they can feed your ego.
Sagittarius are rebellious. They don’t like being told what to do. When they are asked to follow a specific set of rules, they are tempted to break them. They don’t like being bossed around by their partners, their friends, or their family members. They would rather make their own decisions. They need a partner who isn’t going to order them around the house. They will work much better with someone who gives them the freedom to decide for themselves.
Sagittarius doesn’t fall in love easily. They aren’t interested in settling down with one person because they would rather lead an exciting, unpredictable life. They don’t want their future set in stone. They don’t want to get stuck in a rut where they repeat the same routine day after day. They need variety in their life. They cannot be in a relationship that is too repetitive or they are going to get bored and break up with that person.
Virgo and Sagittarius: Friendship Compatibility
- It might be hard for Sagittarius to go along with Virgo’s perspective on life, responsibilities, and their pragmatic realism, just as hard as Virgo will struggle to understand Sagittarius’ energetic, adventurous side.
- They could find balance in the friendship, with similar interests and being secure in that, however, they’ll face more obstacles than anything else.
- A Virgo is great at giving advice and will want to bring their Sagittarius friend back down to earth and to take responsibility (especially in situations that call for it). Jokester and honest Sagittarius will ignore this and go off and have fun because that’s what they want to do.
Virgos and Sagittarius don’t always see eye-to-eye. They have very different ways of living their life. Virgos prefer to think things through before they make a decision. They will analyze situations, problems, and people from as many angles as possible in order to make sure they are well informed. They don’t like being out of the loop. They value knowledge and they pride themselves on doing the right thing.
Meanwhile, Sagittarius are one of the most impulsive signs of the zodiac. They would rather choose the adventurous route than the safe route. They don’t care about the right thing to do. All they care about is having a good time. A Sagittarius will view a Virgo as a party pooper because Virgos listen to their common sense more often than their gut impulses. At the end of the day, Virgos are much too practical to put up with a Sagittarius’ wild, carefree side.
Virgo and Sagittarius: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Sexual compatibility will be very weak between this earth sign and fire sign.
- Sagittarius lovers are passionate and pushy in the bedroom and reserved Virgo won’t want to be pushed into anything that they’re not comfortable with.
- Sagittarius’ sloppiness will be a turn off for Virgo, and Sagittarius won’t like the nature of Virgo’s routine and unwillingness to try new things.
- In both a romantic and sexual relationship, they’ll have a hard time trusting each other and developing deep emotions.
These two signs want completely different things when it comes to sex. Virgos want to sleep with someone who makes them feel safe and secure. They are much more interested in comfort than passion. Meanwhile, Sagittarius want to try new things every single time they hop into bed. They can be pushy and stubborn about getting what they want, which will not make a Virgo happy. Neither of these signs likes to be given orders. They both like to do things their own way.
These signs won’t click much better outside of the bedroom. Virgos want a reliable, consistent relationship that they never have to question. They want to know they can rely on their partner through thick and thin. They are going to feel neglected by a Sagittarius, who is unpredictable and unreliable. Sagittarius want to go out on adventures. They want to have a good time without worrying about what the future might hold. They are going to get annoyed by a practical, sensible Virgo.
Zodiac Compatibility With A Virgo or Sagittarius
- If you’re a Virgo, expect a relationship with the Capricorn sign to be a strong one! You both are very patient and understanding of one another and will find that communication is strong. Both signs are considered to lack emotion but will be trusting enough of one another to peel back the layers.
- If you’re a Virgo, you might find that a relationship with a Leo would be a little too intense. Fire signs are known to be very passionate and somewhat selfish and arrogant, and a practical, nurturing Virgo lover with their earth element won’t like that kind of personality. You’ll also have trouble with air sign Libra. Not only will you just not be attracted to one another, but you’ll both struggle with communicating and trusting your emotions and each other.
- If you’re a Sagittarius, you’ll find that a relationship with Aries will be super strong. As two fire signs, both are passionate in their own ways and both are aware of their excessive need for honesty and adventure. You’ll also get along with air sign Aquarius; although you might struggle with intimacy at first, once you develop an emotional bond and communicate, you can make this love work.
- If you’re a Sagittarius, you’ll be very incompatible with a Pisces. Although you are both ruled by Jupiter, it’s a fire and water pairing with a lot of ups and downs. You’ll make strong friends but very weak lovers and you’ll both struggle trusting one another. This isn’t a relationship that will last very long, or at all.
Virgos aren’t going to last long with a selfish, impatient sign. They need someone who is willing to put real effort into the relationship, like a Capricorn. Capricorns will make a Virgo feel safe, secure, and comfortable inside and outside of the bedroom because they are dependable, reliable, responsible, and committed. Although neither of these signs enjoy talking about their feelings, they will learn and grow together. They will help each other reach their full potential.
Meanwhile, Sagittarius are better off forming relationships with Aries. They are both fire signs, so they have a lot of overlapping personality traits. They are passionate, love embarking on new adventures, and have a selfish streak. These two signs will understand each other in a deep, meaningful way. Even more importantly, they will embrace each other’s wild sides. Instead of holding each other back, they will propel each other forward.
Virgo and Sagittarius: Relationship Compatibility with a Virgo or Sagittarius
Virgo man + Sagittarius woman:
He is very mature and grounded, while she likes to play and have fun–and this striking difference in their character will be a challenge. She will be restless in love and he will want a stable relationship. This romantic relationship only works if they’re hopelessly and madly in love and are willing to work at the relationship.
Virgo woman + Sagittarius man:
This love match has potential. They will express their feelings in different ways and will want to try and learn from each other, and they’ll find common ground in the desire to learn. They are also both level headed and this makes it easier to work things out if problems arise.
Virgo compatibility with a Virgo:
No matter if it’s a Virgo woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Virgo-Virgo relationship will be pretty decent. They might think that sex with each other is inadequate because they’re so critical and always searching for the faults in things. They’ll both struggle with emotions in the sense that they will keep going in the relationship for the practicality and routine, even if the flame is long gone. With their shared activities and ability to communicate, this can be a good pairing as long as they have faith in themselves and each other.
Sagittarius compatibility with a Sagittarius:
No matter if it’s a Sagittarius man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, a Sagittarius-Sagittarius relationship will be full of exciting adventures and a passion for trying and learning new things. As two fire signs, they can create a bigger flame. They’re both able to focus on themselves and their personal projects and each lover will be understanding and respect that because they are probably doing the same thing.
For the most part, two Virgos are going to get along well. Unfortunately, if the relationship isn’t working, neither of them will want to call it quits. They will stay in the relationship for much longer than they should because they are stubborn. They don’t want to admit they have fallen for the wrong person and they don’t want to change their routine. They would rather continue along the same path, even if it makes them unhappy.
Meanwhile, two Sagittarius are going to have a blast together. Neither of them will want to waste the day sitting at home, so they will come up with fun, exciting plans. They will constantly bring each other to new places where they can meet new people and experience new things. Together, they are going to learn a lot about the world. Best of all, they are never going to get tired of each other, because every day will bring about a new adventure.